Thursday, February 28, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
1. With whom does Ginny go to the Yule Ball?
2. When Harry arrives at the Burrow and Mrs. Weasley makes them all dinner the night before they leave for the Quidditch World Cup, what does her wand turn into?
a. rubber mouse
b. rubber chicken
c. rubber duck
d. rubber cat
3. Since some of the sixth-year girls didn't have any quills on them, what did they think Krum might sign their hats in?
a. nail polish
4. How old does the Quick Quotes Quill say that Rita Skeeter is?
5. What color cloak is wormtail wearing in the Riddle house?
a. Grey (Gray)
6. What color is "Mad Eye" Moody's magical eye?
7. What color are the robes that Rita Skeeter was wearing when Harry meets her at the Weighing of the Wands ceremony?
8. What does Sirius Black tell Harry, Ron and Hermione to call him when speaking around anyone else?
9. Which team beat Wales, disqualifying them from competing for the Quidditch World Cup?
10. What does Madame Maxime say is the only thing her steeds will drink?
a. cabernet sauvignon
c. single-malt whiskey
d. gin and tonics
Goblet of Fire
Dragon from first challenge
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Monday, February 11, 2008
Friday, February 8, 2008
I went and joined in a very odd muggle custom of putting jewelry on the body by putting holes through the skin. In other words, I pierced my nose as they call it.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Monday, February 4, 2008
Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com
|You scored as Ginny Weasley|
You definitely share your mother's (Molly Weasley) fiery resolve and slowly but surely people are learning to respect you because of it.