Tuesday, February 12, 2008

20 Days to go!!!

I went down and got my forms handed in for my muggle passport today. I need it because in 20 days I will be flying, not by broom, but by airplane to Florida with my Aunt, Uncle and 3 small cousins. We are going to be going to Disney World!!! I couldn't be more excited than I am right now. I've known for a couple weeks now, but now that I am certain that my passport will infact be here in time, it's a go! I've already got the time off work and paid for my passport. So pick it up 2 weeks today and then go! I get a cheap flight because my uncle is a muggle and works for the airlines so we can fly on his family passes. It would be cheaper for me to go on my broom, but as I've never flown that far by myself before, I'll pay the 200 galleons and go with them. My young cousins are 6, 8 and 13 and the youngest has never been before. It will be fun to discover the parks with him, him for the first time, me for the first time in 10 years!!! Anyway, back to work, I had to share though. Have a great day everyone...I know I will!

1 comment:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Oh I hope You have a great time! Dont forget to let the headmistress know that ur going away in case you dont get a chance to blog while gone