Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Hello everyone!

I hope I didn't miss too much of the goings on at Hogwarts while I was away. I had a wonderful time and I will post links to pictures once we reveal who we all are. My spoilee isn't a gryffindor but it might leak out to her and I don't want that to happen. Anyway, for fun, I'm posting a quiz that Cassandra did.

Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question

What is your name....................Hermoine Phoenixfire
4 Letter Word........................Heat
Vehicle..............................Hyundai
City.................................Huston
Boy Name.............................Howard
Girl Name............................Holly
Alcoholic Drink......................Harvey Wallbanger
Occupation...........................Herbologist
Something you wear...................Hat
Celebrity............................Heath Ledger
Food.................................Hot cross buns
Something found in a bathroom........Hair Dryer
Reason for Being Late................Hole in tire
Cartoon Character....................Huey (as in Huey, Dewey and Louie)
Something You Shout..................HEY!
Animal...............................Hungarian Horntail
Body part............................Heart

No comments: