Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Just as the title says, I have been very busy lately with school work. Potions is going well, I knew I would love going after I took one look at Prof McPotions as some of the other Gryffindor girl's have nicknamed him. I wasn't so fortunate in Transfiguration though, infact I have detention on Thursday evening. While trying to turn my kitten Bijoux into a vase I must have mis pronounced part of the spell and instad she transformed into a tiger cub, and a frisky one at that. She took off from my desk jumping around the classroom, knocking things over and breaking others. I was in such a tizy that I forgot how to change her back in to regular tiny Bijoux. Thankfully the professor was able to sort things out, but not before tiger Bijoux managed to claw and rip the professors robes. Needless to say I am stuck in detention sewing up the robes by hand the muggle way. I think it's very unfair that I can't use magic to do it. I am going to be there forever if I have to do it by hand. At least I don't have to buy brand new ones, that would be much worse!

But I must run, I'm meeting some girls in the library to work on our history of magic homework. Until next time!

Hermoine Phoenixfire

3 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

You got busted because Bijoux unleashed the Professor's Granny Panties on the entire class! that was soooo funny! I'm sorry about the detention though, here's a thought try to bewitch the sewing needle

Hermoine Phoenixfire said...

I'll try to do that. It all depends if she's in the room with me while I serve detention or if she leaves for a while. Hopefully either way it won't take too long.

Lily D said...

I hope u get all of your sewing done quickly. We were all going to try to sneak down to the kitchen and try to convince the house elves to let us have some pumpkin juice and treacle tarts.
Lily D