Friday, January 11, 2008

My first week at Hogwarts

After much excitement and shopping for my supplies, I finally made it to Hogwarts! Mum and Dad were with me to see me off on the Hogwarts Express. I have never seen such a beautiful train, shining as if it were brand new. I managed to find a space on the train but I kept to myself reading some of my new books and writing a letter to my older sister Frances who is away in Ireland. Lucky for me, when we arrived, I was sorted into Gryffindor house. Everyone seems pretty nice but I have yet to make a friend. I'm sure it won't take long though. I'm excited for the start of term and for all the fun to being. But I must get going, I still have to unpack my trunk. Until next time!

Hermoine Phoenixfire

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Hermione! Welcome to Hogwarts. I'm in Ravenclaw, but maybe we'll see each other in some joint lessons?