Friday, January 25, 2008

Going away for the weekend!

I am so very excited. I get to go away this weekend with my boyfriend Alfonzo Firewalker to visit his parents. He is also a first year Gryffindor and with his studies and mine, we don't get to spend too much time together. We've decided to head out for the weekend after classes today and come back Sunday. The only bad part is that I might end up missing the knitting meeting in the common room. I'll try and make it if we return in time.

Because we can't apparate and the two of us are unable to travel by broomstick alone, we're going to take the muggle car that I have. It's not a flying muggle car, so it should take us about 4 hours to arrive. That's not too bad though. I'll have to remember to bring my homework so I can work on it while we drive. I just hope I don't spill ink all over. Maybe I should invest in a self inking quil. Well I had better be off. It's almost time to leave. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: