Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....

Previously...
*Runs to the Great Hall*
"Crap, Wartbobble is on the move. Better figure out how this Patronus message works..."


"What do you mean figure out how the patronus message works, I thought you knew?"
"This is the first time I've had to do it under pressure after all."
"Alright, but maybe we should hide for the time being, we don't want to get caught, not after the plan has gone this far."
"You're right. Quick! Behind the suit of armor before Wartbobble gets here. I can hear her coming"

*runs to hide behind the suit of armor*

"That's not the sound of Wartbobble...since when does she cackle like that?"
"It's...oh no...it's Peeves!"
"Shhh! Be quiet and don't move. If he finds us the whole plan is shot!"

*Peeves floats by singing some silly little song. He stops short as if he has seen something*

"Oh no, we're done for!"
"Shhhh!"

*Just as they think they're going to get caught, a 5th year Slytherin comes out of the great hall and runs into Peeves"

"Someone's out of bed! Someone's out of bed!"

*Peeves chases the Slytherin all the way back to their common room*

"That was too close of a call. We had better get this done now before he comes back"
"Alright, have you got them all?"
"Yup. Just lay them out the way we were told, light it and run"

*the fireworks get laid out and lit, then they run for cover*

"This is going to be spectacular!!"

*the fireworks go off forming the Gryffindor crest magically in mid air.*

"ROAR ROAR GRYFFINDOR!"
"Shhh! Now lets get out of here!"

3 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Hermione Great work !

Ophelia Crookshanks said...

Great job. To bad transfiguring into Mrs. Norris would send him off rightly.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hermione,
Apparently there was some confusion with the name changes and I was given half your info and half someone else's as my partner. I haven't heard back for sure yet but I think you are my partner. I'm sorry you haven't heard from me yet, I know you were disappointed. Anyway, I did try e-mailing you at one of the addresses you had listed but maybe you never got it and of course I did post but that was on the wrong girl's blog that I thought was you. I would love to ask you a few questions and find out a little more about what you like. Any particular kind of bag you were really hoping to get? handbag, sling bag, tote, etc? I have a few patterns in mind but I haven't settled on one yet. What about other treats? Anything you really love or don't like at all? Chocolate, coffee, tea, etc. When you get a chance e-mail me at its_a_mystery11@yahoo.com
I won't tell you my name yet but I'll give you a hint, I'm in Ravenclaw. I guess that doesn't narrow it too much! OK, hope you are having fun. E-mail me when you get a chance!