Monday, January 21, 2008

What's a girl to do??

Well I am disapointed that two Gryffindor's didn't post in their blog this week. That's 20 house points we lost! Hopefully everyone remembers to post this week.

Well now I am in a bit of a fix. I am supposed to meet in the common room with my Gryffindor Girls but that is also the night of my knitting group with my friends from back home when I am not at Hogwarts. What am I to do? I'll have to ponder this and see what would be the best.

Construction of my pal's bag is going well. I still haven't heard from mine though. Starting to get disapointed, rather than worried or annoyed. Swaps are no fun if you don't get to communicate with your partner. Oh well. I'll just make sure to spend the extra time on my Slytherin friend!

I had best be off, almost time for Potions. HOORAY!!

No comments: