Monday, January 14, 2008

Swap Partner

I have been so busy getting ready for classes that I forgot to post about my swap partner. She's a first year Slytherin named Matilda Edgecombe. I have to start planning what I'm going to send her. I have already e-mailed her to see if there is anything in peticular she would like but I have yet to hear back from her.

I am looking forward to potions today. The professor is supposed to be very handsome. I hope he's not so good looking that I will be distracted from my studies, but maybe it will keep me motivated to do well. If potions is anything like muggle cooking, I may have a bit of trouble. Hopefully it will all turn out well! I must run though, it's time for Charms and I don't want to be late!

3 comments:

Matilda Edgecombe said...

I am sorry that you haven't heard back from me, but I don't see anything in my mail box! Maybe the owl got misdirected?

Anonymous said...

We're supposed to have a Gryffindor meeting tonight at 9pm EST. I don't know how many will show up.

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Prof Black is dreamy! Professor McPotions he has been dubbed. drop by my page i am having a poll on a house meeting day and time