Monday, January 28, 2008

What a wonderful weekend

I had the most wonderful weekend with Alfonzo. We spent some time shopping in Diagon Alley. I got a new pair of enchanted boots and two purses complete with pouches for my wand and several potion bottles. We also attended a party with some of our muggle friends. They seem to find it amusing to pretend to be other people in a weird sort of game where one of them is a murderer and we all have to figure out who it is while we have dinner. It was an odd custom but amusing none the less. Funny enough, Alfonzo's character was to be a magician. Be both found it thoroughly amusing.

This week I have much work to do as I have a test on Friday morning for Magical Business Mathematics. Unfortunately I'm not allowed a wand but I can use an odd contraption called a calculator. Hopefully it will go well. But I must be off, time to get back to work.

1 comment:

Jade Bladvak said...

What a strange social life Muggles have! I'm sure it was quite amusing for you and Alfonzo!