Friday, January 18, 2008

Swap details

I wasn't able to make the meeting last night as I had detention, and then I managed to sneak out of the castle through one of the secret passage ways to meet my boyfriend at the Hogs Head for some butter beer. We had a wonderful evening together. I also managed to stop in at a craft store and get some supplies for my partners bag. I've sent an owl to one of my aunts to ask her for some advice on how to construct the bag so hopefully I hear back soon!

I still haven't heard from my partner who is supposed to be spoiling me. I'm starting to get worried that she's not going to contact me and what fun would that be if I'm not in contact with her. We shall see I suppose.

Off to class I go. Don't forget Gryffindor's to post on your blogs every week! We are going to win the house cup!

ROAR ROAR GRYFFINDOR!!!

1 comment:

Lady Felula the Forgetful said...

I have the exact opposite problem. I've been trying to get in contact with the person who I'm supposed to make a kit and they haven't responded back. Either way, it's a terribly helpless feeling.